tdh purchase decisions

Are our purchase decisions rational?

From a neuromarketing analysis is’s been discovered that only 5% of human thought takes place in the conscious (rational) mind and that the remaining 95% takes place in the subconscious governed by emotional factors. Taking that into consideration we must recognize the critical role of emotions while trying to understand consumer behaviour; whether it is to perceive a feeling of achievement or sensation of security, our actions are always conditioned by our emotional system.

Are our purchase decisions rational? Read More »